DFWpilots
Sign in to follow this  
pilottangocharlie

Boshamps

If you're ever in the Destin area checkout Boshamps. They are a lunch/dinner restaurant right on the "inner shore" in Destin. I had the fried shrimp basket. It came with fries, hush puppies, and their flavorful coleslaw. I haven't ever been a big fan of coleslaw, but there was something different about theirs.

Boshamps is about a five minute drive from Destin-Ft. Walton Beach Airport. We parked at Regal Air and they had plenty of courtesy cars available.

Boshamps Seafood & Oyster House

If you're ever in the Destin area checkout Boshamps. They are a lunch/dinner restaurant right on the "inner shore" in Destin. I had the fried shrimp basket. It came with fries, hush puppies, and their flavorful coleslaw. I haven't ever been a big fan of coleslaw, but there was something different about theirs.

Boshamps is about a five minute drive from Destin-Ft. Walton Beach Airport. We parked at Regal Air and they had plenty of courtesy cars available.

Boshamps Seafood & Oyster House

What Tyler is neglecting to brag about is how he's making the most of access to the Bonanza and now flys to Florida for lunch.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this